Early Childhood Education
In the critically important area of early care and education for children ages birth through five, the Early Childhood RESC Alliance assures that services and support are available to public and private programs throughout the State.
It is the mission of the Early Childhood RESC Alliance to:
- Be a catalyst for program improvements in order to achieve the highest quality early education and care for all children,
- Be a support for teachers, child care providers, and program leaders in order to meet the needs of diverse children and families,
- Contribute knowledge, expertise and leadership in order to meet standards of excellence while assisting individuals, programs and communities to meet their identified goals.
Services and support include:
- Preschool Curriculum, Assessment and Learning
- Strategic, Data Driven System Planning
- Universal Access to Preschool
- Local Early Childhood (School Readiness) Councils: Community Collaboration
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Transition Into Kindergarten
For assistance in your district, contact your local RESC.