Technology Resources for Quality Education
The RESC Alliance specializes in providing technology professional development and services. RESC educational technology specialists have successfully collaborated on a variety of projects and activities, providing districts statewide with technology products, services, and activities including:
- Promoting Connecticut educational standards through collaboration with the State Department of Education
- Hosting and facilitating professional development and networking events to promote technology best practices
- Writing collaborative technology grant proposals
- Helping districts to secure funding in support of technology research and development
- Designing and delivering high-quality professional development offerings, including online courses, summer institutes, and one-day, and multi-session workshops
- Supporting infrastructure and information technology through high-end consultation services and technical assistance
- Conduction high-impact audits to identify ways for districts to lower the total cost of technology ownership
- Offering top educational software at reduced prices through collective purchasing agreements
- Documenting successful practices in effective technology integration and acknowledging teachers who are doing this work
For assistance in your district, contact your local RESC.
Learn more about the RESC Alliance and State Dept. of Education partnership with the Verizon Thinkfinity Project!
The RESC Alliance offers state technology professional development for a variety of educators.
Check out our recent webinars offered free to educators through an Enhancing Education Through Technology grant from the Connecticut State Dept. of Education.
Click here to view the RESC ALLIANCE Technology Resources.